This Website is for mothers of boys because moms who have sons need support, whether they have one son or multiple sons. Yet, the Moms of Boys (MOB) Website is especially for those moms who are outnumbered by males in their own home.
Lost in a world of bathroom humor, sports, and Mt. Everest-sized piles of laundry, moms often lose their identity as a woman and their sanity as a human being. Moms of Boys have long forgotten what it’s like to go to a ‘girls’ movie or to the theatre or ballet or to have time to paint their toenails or even shave their legs.
Since there is strength in numbers in fighting the effects of testosterone in a household, it’s time for mothers of boys to unite!
Paperback edition of House of Testosterone — One Moms Survival in a Household of Males
- Paperback edition of “House of Testosterone – One Mom’s Survival in a Household of Males”.
- From Houghton Mifflin publishing
- Great for Mother’s Day, Christmas, and birthday gifts!
- Order Now!
Sharon’s interview with Christian Spencer of ABC’s KGO-TV in San Francisco, 2008
Courtesy of ABC7 News, Copyright, 2010 ABC Inc., KGO-TV/DT San Francisco, CA
My Sons, My ‘Captors’
Above, my boys back in the day. About 2004, I’d say.
My boys on Christmas, 2011, ages from left to right looking at the photo, 17, 11, & 20. I think I’m more of a mom of men now than a mom of boys. : (
- Billy, the oldest, at age 16born in 7/91
- David, my middle one, at age 13Born in 5/94
- The youngest, Jason, at age 7born in 8/2000