Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings from southern Ohio

View previous topic :: View next topic  
3Workmanboys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Greetings from southern Ohio Reply with quote

I have never blogged or anything ever before, so here goes. My 3 are 12, soon to be 10 and 7. Our third was our last valiant effort for a girl and I swear if he were our first he would be an only child!! Just teasing. Am I the only one that gets the look when people come and say, "Oh, 3 boys you poor thing." I look to them as a blessing and to be honest, one go around of PMS in this house a month is enough. But, I love my boys and they are the main reason I had resigned to stay home with them. My only regret is that I wished I had resigned earlier than 5 years ago.
Granola

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...hi sweetie!!! Welcome. I have three boys. When I had my last people said, "oh, I'm sorry". Wanted to slap the taste out of their months!!! They are all grown now, 30, 27, and 25. Glad you can stay home with them, it can be hard but fun as well!!!!! Smile Just had my first grandchild and, of course, it was a boy!!! Laughing
3Workmanboys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the first grandbaby! With this boy you can spoil and then send home! That's what my mother-in-law does. My husband I must have cracked our heads when we decided to name the boys with all the same first letters. Anthony, Andrew and Alexander (the great). It's nice but when you go to correct one, all names come out but the one you want!
Granola

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I use to call the boys the dogs name sometimes!!!! Laughing Wishful thinkikng I guess, her name was Hannah, the name I would have given my girl if I ever had her! Laughing We have a Nathaniel, Jesse and Seth. Oh what a wonderful journery you are on sweetie!!!!!!! Enjoy. Smile A "funny" side note. My best friend died two years ago. She had a cat named Hanna. We took her in. So, now, I have another Hanna(h). She is almost 19 almost blind and deaf as a post! I guess I'm forever going to have a Hanna(h) in my life. Smile Though not in human form , I have my "little girl".
jjjsmama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm in SW Ohio too AND all three of my boys names begin with J's. Jimmy, 10 Johnny 9 & Jeremy 7 .....let's just say I stutter a lot calling them to dinner Rolling Eyes
pepmah78

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think no matter what you name your children you will always get there names confused. I find myself going through the entire family before I get a name correct. I agree with the stuttering! I'm told that it gets worse when you have grandchildren. My mil sounds like she has "name turrets" when she is around all the grand babies, 7 boys and 1 girl.
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe! This is so funny, yet true!! I am the same way. At least, sometimes, the confusion about who I am talking to gets them out of whatever it is I'm yelling at them about!! Laughing

Welcome!!!
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: