Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi.. Newbie here!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
3-young-men

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Hi.. Newbie here!! Reply with quote

Very Happy Hello all you moms out there...
I am Lisa.. a mother to 3 young men.. Living in Alberta, Canada here.. any other Canadian moms out there.. Raise your hands. hehe.
My oldest Austin is 11.. he is going to grade 6.. Was diagnosed with adhd at the age of 7.. He was medicated for 3 years.. and finally we have gotten him off his meds.. and he is doing sooo much better with the program we have him on now... He is taking a diving course at our local university right now.. He is almost to the 10M platform Surprised !
Tavin is 8.. he is going to grade 3.. He is a great child.. he works hard.. and loves to cut grass, watch all kinds of tractors and if he could shrink down to a very tiny size.. he would stay in his dad's pocket all day long..
Spencer is 7.. he is going into grade 2.. He was only 2- 2's away from a perfect report card this year.. He is a wonderful reader.. and enjoys math to the fullest.. He is a quiet child till you get to know him... But all and all... our 3 young men are awesome kids.. and I wouldn't change them for the world... They keep me busy.. and they keep my laundry room filled.. but hey... one day I will miss the pile I have.. I just know it...
Married to a wonderful man Jaimie... we have been married for almost 11 years.. and we have been together for 15.. Seems like forever that is forsure.. we are the bestest friends ever.. He works as a journeyman welder at a local welding shop... I run a nutritional company from my home.. and Gel nails and a small cleaning business.. LOL>> I couldn't choose which one I wanted more.. So I took all of them. hehe.. Love to keep busy... My boys help me with the nuritional company.. and with my cleaning business as well.. They are all on my pay schedual.. and love it..

Hope to get to know many of you out there... I will chop it off here.. and Wave to the Group... Hope all is well!!
Cool
Austin>11
Tavin>8
Spencer>7
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I too have three boys, aged 5, 3, and 1.

Hope to get to know you better too! Smile
3-young-men

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi There Deb Smile Nice to meet you too..
Your boys are younger eh... I miss those days when our baby was only 1... He was sooo cute.. hehe... They grow far too fast don't they..

Hope to get to know you as well... Have a Great Day! Wink
Austin>11
Tavin>8
Spencer>7
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
three boys here

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!!
Im Lori and I also have three boys ages 4 and 2 (twins). You sound like you have a wonderful family!! Looking forward to getting to know you better!!
BTW...I Love your boys names!!
LANDON-2
BRAIDON-2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: