Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Kentucky!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
3boysmomky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Hello from Kentucky! Reply with quote

Well this is totally new for me Mom of 3 boys ages 4 1/2 months, 6 years, and 10 years old! Just looking to meet some other moms and learn some things. Oh and my name is Jennifer ha! I'm 28 and married for 7 years. Smile
Granola

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...crap, I hit the wrong button, LOL!! Didn't post. I do that often. Welcome sweetie!!! I'm sitting here smiling thinking of what you are in for. Smile It's ALL good, I promise!! I have three sons, all grown and gone, three grandchildrend. After all that, got a grand daughter, don't know what the hell to do with a grand daugheter, LOL!!!What each of us need to do is to scoop those little fellows up and keep telling them how special they are. For many, it's hard, no pink bows, no Barbie dolls, (ugh, LOL) but each of you folks need to cocentrate on these little fellows and their gifts. (NOT saying you aren't, just commenting on past post sweetie)Oh, I have a suggestion, probably, obvisouy when they get older. Kids always fuss and fight about wanting to sit in the front seat, all those things. I always had a calendar and each day had the name of one of my son's. When it was their day, they had all the choices. Smile No fighting!
LaurenB

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hi ladies! I am new here and making a special gift for my mother in light of Motherís Day this weekend. I am looking for some possible feedback and suggestions. I am making a special CD for my mom and looking for songs about moms. I have a few and I just found this really nice song by David St. Romain called "Twenty Years Late" and wanted to share it with you with Motherís Day around the corner. The song is about appreciating his relationship with his mother which I found so touching. If youíre looking for a great Motherís Day song, here is the link: http://soundcloud.com/davidstromain/twenty-years-late"

I thought it might be great to share other songs if anyone has any good suggestions by chance? Thanks and I hope to get to know some of you here!
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!!! It's nice to 'meet' you!! Smile
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
myboysandme

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Hello!!! Reply with quote

Welcome Jennifer and LaurenB!! I know I am kind of late with posting a reply but HELLO!! Look forward to chatting! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: