Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's been awhile

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pepmah78

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: It's been awhile Reply with quote

Hi my name is Pepper and I've been off the grid for the past few years. I live outside Charlotte, NC and am the mom of 3 VERY active boys, Connor 8, Parker 6 and Sawyer 4. I really look forward to being a part of a community that understands that having all boys IS NOT a curse, but a blessing.
Granola

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Hi.... Reply with quote

...I'm up the road from you sweetie!!!! Totaly off topic, but do you listen to Bob and Sheri on 107 the link? I LOVE them!!! If you don't, check them out. Back on topic,welcome. I have three grown boys, all blessings. They are all gone away now and I sure miss them. Don't get me wrong, I don't want grown children living in my house, LOL!!! The hard thing about boys, when they are grown. you give them away to someone else's daughter or son, but they do STAY with you. They are there for you and want to take care of you. I loved every minute of rasing my three. Amazing children. I HATE when people say, "don't you wish you had a girl""!!No. I' not girl material, God gave me just what I was suppose to have, as each of us. Smile
LouisGean

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can live together with children is a very happy thing
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember you. We both have a Connor. Welcome back!!!
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: