Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi from a gypsy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeccaHill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Hi from a gypsy Reply with quote

Hello all! I love this website and it has helped me to understand what it is that I will be looking forward to in the future with my little man. I am a mother of one and trying to make it two. My little boy is about to be four next month, which is making me extremely sad, and is in the stage of Ben 10 alien force and Pokeman. I am worried that when he starts school that he will be a little rough with the other kids since he thinks that playing rough is the only way to play. I have endured a broken nose and black eyes due to his horsing around! Shocked He is an only child and I think that this may be part of the problem along with my husband (my other child) always wanting to play fight. Anyone have any suggestions on toning his behavior down. I know he is young but I could use any advice and will be grateful for it.
LouisGean

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice to meet you ,the same to you ,i like this website very much
Chan20

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Yes I love this website too - I am a stay at home mom with two young boys - it's great to have a network to connect with!

In my spare time I like shopping and using www.couponcodes4u.com
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about toning it down, but maybe displace where the high energy is aimed at. Is there anyway to put him in a martial arts class or a gymnastic or any class that uses up energy and the fighting that is fun for him?
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
BeccaHill

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am actually looking into joining the local YMCA in the area that we are presently in. I think that if I get him involved in some of the activities offered he will eventually tone it down a bit. Thanks for the suggestion.
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep us posted!!
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: