Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 boys getting the best of us!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Raising Boys Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ice123t

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: SINGLE MOM Reply with quote

SINGLE MOM of three boys!! So glad Im not alone with the whole boy craze thing, glad I found this forum, I work as well barely any support from the ex who is an alchoholic needing all of the help and advice I can get!!
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: same issues here.. Reply with quote

jenambrosh3boys wrote:
I too have 3 boys, ages 10, 8, and 7. I actually created an account today to see if other mom's are dealing with this very issue. Laughing My older 2 do most of the physical fighting and the younger jumps in when he is bored. The other issue we are dealing with is the constant insults. They are nasty to each other which fuels the fighting. Our younger son has learned lots of new "potty" words and the older boys take it to another level. Anyone else have this issue? YIKES..

We are big on respect in our house. Meaning if you hit someone be prepared for them to hit back. So it's best to 'use your words'. Where we live it's super hot during the summer and our pool is drained so there isn't much in the way of releasing energy. Sad We are working on getting our pool fixed so that won't be a problem anymore. I have found that my boys did the most picking on each other when they are bored. So finding them something to do helps.
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Raising Boys Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: