Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi! So excited to chat with other MOBs!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mamalank

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Hi! So excited to chat with other MOBs!! Reply with quote

Very Happy
Hi!
I am a mother of 3 sons ages 6, 3 and as of next week 2! They are the best part of who I am and I try my best every day to honor them and let them know they are valued.
I think having 3 boys in 4 1/2 years was a shock to my mental being.. LOL. It's insane almost all of the time in my house. Very LOUD and crazy.
My friends with little girls look terrified when they come over. I don't know anyone can truly relate unless they have all boys all of the time..
I am really looking forward to reading your posts and learning about everyone's experiences. Hopefully I can get some much needed pointers on how to fill the days with a husband who works weekends, goes to school and sleeps days because of the night shift.
I'm glad to be here Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: