Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello and Thank You in Advance!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
momof2aircrafts

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Hello and Thank You in Advance! Reply with quote

I am a Mom of one very busy almost 3 year old this month and I am due with baby boy Number 2 in just 3 weeks. We just heard news that our neice was born on Thursday and my sister-in-law has a son age 2 also. I want to be happy for her, but actually all of our group of friends and family have 2 children, all have either a girl, then boy or a boy and then a girl...I am feeling a bit left out a sad really! I have always wanted a daughter and yes we may have another, but I needed to find a place to help me love both my boys and be a proud Mom to my two sons. While seaching the internet, I found this site and so I hope to be able to share this wonderful experience of "boys" and get over my envy of "pink". I know I am blessed to have children and keep that perspective close to my heart.

I did hear once that the boy/girl things is great for the parents because they get a son and daughter, but that same gender are often closer growing up.

Thank you for letting me share my story!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: