Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just saying Hello

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laytonfamily

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Just saying Hello Reply with quote

I am so excited to have this resource. As a mother of three boys (4 if you count my husband) I often feel over run with sports and other typical male bonding activities. Thank you so much for starting this website!!
If anyone ever wants to chat, let me know!
JSaldan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
My name is Jessica. It is very nice to meet you. I live in NJ with my 3 boys (4...like you said, counting my hubby). I look forward to getting to know you. I think we can all help each other out. My oldest is 6.
laytonfamily

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My oldest will be nine on Friday, youngest turned one in January. Middle will turn six in May. Busy, Busy, Busy!!! How old are your three?
JSaldan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake is 6, Josh is 4 and Jackson is going to be 2 next week. I know, they are busy boys!!! It's crazy, but fun. My little guys are so great...they definately challenge me, but I guess that's good! We're going to Disney next week...first time with the kids...I'm so excited, but a little nervous, their still a little young. I'm sure it will be fine.
3under5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: New to the group-Hi! Reply with quote

I am so glad to find this group. I am a Mom of three boys ages 5, 3 and 18mo. My girlfriends that have girls have no idea how crazy my life is-it is nice to find others who make my life seem normal. Would love to chat whenever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: