Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi from So Cal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AandBlvme2

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Hi from So Cal Reply with quote

Hello all-

I am from So Cal and have 2 boys (5 if you count the dog, the turtle and my hubby) and need this site!

AJ is 10 and still my baby, no matter what he says! He plays baseball, Tae Kwon Do and other various boy things. He loves sports and is in heaven atm with baseball season and hockey happening together along with basketball playoffs and his own baseball. He can be a handful at times and has that 10 year old attitude that I am having to learn to deal with.

Bryan is 5 going on 20...he loves to do everything his big brother does and is always underfoot. He is very helpful and loves to work with me in the kitchen. I know I will miss him when he starts school this summer, but I think I will eventually adjust and enjoy having me time.

I am the team mom for AJ as well as personal chauffer to both of these wonderful and trying boys.

I look forward to talking with everyone about all our excitement!
paula3boys

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: From So Cal too Reply with quote

Just stopping to say hello from a mom of 3 boys who also lives in So Cal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: