Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: new member Reply with quote

I only have 1 son who is almost 21 months but somedays it feels like he is 2/3 boys all wrapped up in one Very Happy

Just looking to chat with some Moms who can relate to such an active child

lg
fattaboys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 3 boys and know what you mean! I'm such a wimpy girly girl. I can't believe I birthed such boys! I was so afraid they'd be like me. Not at all. They aren't afraid of bugs or spiders, love getting dirty, and jump off of any high object they can find, lol.

Steph
Louisette

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME

from another newbie! Looking forward to sharing stories of raising our boys! Mine @ 19 months surely keeps me on my toes!

Lynn
mamafitzcox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: new member Reply with quote

As the only female in a household of two "active" boys, husband and a male dog, I can totally relate to your frustration of a 21-month old. My boys are now 14 and 11 and may not see their next birthday!!

My oldest was extremely active as a toddler. You couldn't leave him alone for one second. He was into everything, climbing everything, touching everything and driving me nuts. My son was 3 when his female cousin was 2. One day we were at my sister in law's house with the entire in-law family. My son could not sit still and toys were thrown all over the house. My sister in law turned to me and said -- "Can't you control your son! Make him sit still by giving him one toy to play with!" She didn't realize that girls are different creatures. Being at my wits end, I burst into tears and my husband took us home. Justice came years later when she finally had a son. She called me up to apologize for that comment. She finally understood. Her son was even more active than mine!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: