Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie Here!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beth@sportsmomma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Newbie Here! Reply with quote

Yeah- A blog and forum that's for us Mom's that are surrounded by testosterone!! Yippee!! Can I get an AMEN sister!! Can you tell I'm excited to find this site! Thanks Shanon for directing me here!

So a little about me- I'm a mom to two wonderful (of course I'd say that) boys! Oldest is 11 youngest is 9. So with DH that makes three males and me. In the summer we host college baseball players that come to town to play in a summer league- this summer I was out numbered 7 to 1!! My oh my!!!

I'm a SAHM looking for some type of work to do from home. I enjoy blogging (you can check out my blog here: http://sportsmomma.blogspot.com/ if you'd like). I also enjoy reading. I love reading John Grisham and James Patterson books. I also enjoy reading Christian fiction. I read a wide varitey of books.

My boys are involved in sports so we're on the road to games and practices all the time! Keeps up busy and out of trouble!

DH and I have been married for 17 1/2 years and I hit the BIG 40 this past July.

Guess that's about it! I'm so looking forward to finding my way around Moms of Boys!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: