Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mom of 5 sons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mylazeboysranch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Mom of 5 sons Reply with quote

I am new to this website and found myself LOL at some of the comments....only cause I could relate it to my boys. My oldest is 26 and youngest is 13. I have 2 grandsons and got my first grand-daughter 2 weeks ago. Our home has always been filled with not only my sons but their friends too. At one time we had 2 of the boys friends also living with us. To be perfectly honest......I love having a house full of boys. Boys are so laid back and go with the flow. Where girls are whinny and have these ungodly screams.....the teenage years are when your work is cut out for you, that is when they need a parent around. But the true answer to raising boys....."UNCONDITIONAL LOVE". Listen, be a good listener because boys come to their mother for advice before they go to their dad. Keep a good eye on the middle child, they aren't the oldest and their not the baby...they tend to stray. I wouldn't have changed any of my boys for a girl and thank God everyday for giving me the gift of their love. A day doesn't go by that the older boys don't call to just say "I love ya Mom" [/img]
Mumof3Nic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so sweet! I hope my boys grow up to feel the same! I keep trying to convince my husband to have another.. I always wanted a large family, although 5 boys WOW Shocked. People have wondered how I do it with 3. I look forward to your insights on raising boys and hope to get to know you better.

Smile Nic
Mama Jax

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Mylazyboysranch Reply with quote

Wow, I really loved your message because it just totally warmed my heart! I have been feeling a bit down lately about not having a little girl (I have four sons inc. twins - 9yo, 3yo and 1yo) but looking at the photo of your five boys just gave me goosebumps. They are gorgeous, you are really blessed and what's nice is you know it. I know you posted a while ago but I just wanted to let you know and thank you for giving me a big smile today! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
legacymom4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Thanks for your message! Reply with quote

Wow - 5 Boys! Your picture brought a smile to my face! Very Happy I have 4 boys, ages 11 and under. I love having my boys and wouldn't trade one for a girl - ever! You're right, they are laid back and LOVE their mom!

I look forward to your words of wisdom! I am entering the teenage years soon and my son already thinks he knows it all!

Diane
Mom of 4 Boys
NicoleT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: you rock! Reply with quote

You rock! Thanks for sharing your story.... I love what you said about the middle boys... I'm always worried about that. My boys are 1, 2, and 3. We are done having kids though I could totally see myself with 5 sons like you! That is so awesome! I love this website! Keep sharing please!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: