Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

please someone help me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
babygirl_23_ok@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: please someone help me Reply with quote

hi I need some help I am mom of a 3 yr and 4 yr old both boys. Lately they have been acting out sexual gay actions...... I am lost scared upset I have no idea what to do any more....My husband and I think we know where it came from but we are scared to call the police or child protective services the reason we are scared is my husband and I have done nothing to them and dont need or want to get blamed for it.... we have talked to our boys but they are at that age where all we get is the i dont know or the shoulder shrug. We live in a 2 bedroom apartment so it is hard to keep our kids apart.... can someone please give us some ideas or help without judging us........
superduper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Late Response Reply with quote

I see this is an old post, but I felt bad when I read your struggle. I'm not sure I completely understand. You said you and your husband think you know where they got it from, but I'm not sure if that's just a bad show they saw or someone may have harmed them. My first priority is always to my children and if I was worried that someone might have harmed them, I would want to have the proper authorities take care of it right away.

If they saw a bad show or something, you need to sit down and explain to them that that behavior is inappropriate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: