Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Number 4 boys on the way!!HELP!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
4boys4us

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Number 4 boys on the way!!HELP!! Reply with quote

Hi. I just found this great forum and wanted to say Hi. I am due to have #4 boy in May, 2008. OH MY GOSH!! You know as I think of it though, would having a girl make it any easier? If you help your boys to see what they need to be doing or what you need help with, they do pretty good. I just had this scary image of me with 4 daughter-in-laws. I hope they like me.
I thought for sure I was going to have a girl this time. Oh well.
I was through with 3, but then I fell into that trap of people saying to me, "oh, you've got to try one more time for a girl."
Oh really- I do love my boys though. I have an 8 yr old with ADHD, a 6 year old, and a 3 year old. I wasn't feeling good yesterday and my 6 year old came up stairs to my room and said, "Mom, I had to come up just to give you a hug." How cute was that. Anyway, hi to all. -Aimee
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new too with #4 due in July!! I never thought about about 4 daughter-in-laws!! Yikes!! But, at least I have plenty of time before that occurs!!
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
4boys4us

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: 4th boy on the way- Reply with quote

Hi. Your message was too cute. You are right, I've got plenty of time to worry about daughter in laws. You know on the subject message above where I put "4th boy on the way"- I almost put "4 boys on the way"- did that make me think! At least God has given me one at a time. ha ha.
So how are you feeling with having boy #4? Do you have mixed feelings about it? Were you happy with having another boy, or were you hoping for a girl? Take care and thanks for the reply, - Aimee
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 boys on the way! Wow! That would definitely be a handful!! I, too, like to have space between them!! Wink
This is what I wanted. I could never imagine myself being a mom of a girl. I'm not a very girlie person. Boys, seem to fit me.
Hubby, on the other hand, really wanted a girl. But, I think that he has come to terms with it.
May is a good month to be born. My birthday is in May. This one is due in the middle of July. My 3rd son's birthday is July 10 and hubby's is the 11th, so I'm hoping that this one comes early like his brothers did. I have my fingers crossed for the end of June!!!
Very Happy
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
4boys4us

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, we to have lots of birthdays close to each other. My oldest has his birthday October 3, mine is the 4th, my second sons birthday is on the 31, and my wedding anniversary is on the 17th. Hubbies b-day's the 28 of Dec. and my youngest is the 31st, so I tried really hard to have this ones birth space out in the middle. I think I didn't pretty good! You're so right about boys being fun. There is never a dull moment and when there is, they always seem to provide plenty of entertainment. Do you have any names picked out yet? I think we'll name this one Aiden. I know it's really popular right now, but it's the only name we can agree on. - Aimee
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aiden is my 2nd son's name. We like it. His middle name is Vincent. We are looking at a few names. Nothing definite yet. This one is gonna be probably born nameless. The ones we are looking at are Teague, Tarik and Loki for a middle name, maybe.
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
4boys4us

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fun you have an Aiden. My other boys names are Grant,
Ethan, and Jacob. Picking names should be fun, but this time around it was a little stressful. We could not agree on anything. I've always liked the name Aiden, I'm sooo glad we agreed finally. Are you having a baby shower for this little guy? My friends throw a lot of baby showers. My hs doesn't understand, he feel one a family should be enough, but I told him too reasons why we do it. One every baby should be celebrated and two - anything to get out of the house for a girls night out is good for me! Anyway, hope your feeling okay.
My morning sickness is finally gone and I'm so glad. Take care.
rooflyz

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: #4 on the way Reply with quote

As the mother of 4 boys, I can sympathize with your cry for help. Surprised However, I will tell you that Jack, my 4th boy, is the light of my life. He's 5 now, and he loves me like probably only a boy can love his mother (different, I think, than a girl and her mom). Despite the fact that I have to admit I was a little bit disappointed (God forgive me) that day of the ultrasound that we were having our 4th boy, he has been a complete joy. Yes, my house is full of everything Sharon describes - this morning I found nunchuks and a toy gun in the "guest" bathroom - but it is a known dynamic, as least.
So I wish you all the best with boy #4 - embrace it, and him, every chance you get!
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4boys4us wrote:
That's fun you have an Aiden. My other boys names are Grant,
Ethan, and Jacob. Picking names should be fun, but this time around it was a little stressful. We could not agree on anything. I've always liked the name Aiden, I'm sooo glad we agreed finally. Are you having a baby shower for this little guy? My friends throw a lot of baby showers. My hs doesn't understand, he feel one a family should be enough, but I told him too reasons why we do it. One every baby should be celebrated and two - anything to get out of the house for a girls night out is good for me! Anyway, hope your feeling okay.
My morning sickness is finally gone and I'm so glad. Take care.

I am having a Mother's Blessing with this one. I never really got into the baby shower thing. And we finally picked out a name. Still working on the middle name. This one is going to be Tarik.
That's great that your morning sickness is gone. I never had too much. Just a little nausea. I have been super duper tired with this one. And really super lazy! Laughing
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: