Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi. Mom of 4 boys.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pileofboys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Hi. Mom of 4 boys. Reply with quote

I have four boys. Closer to 14 than 13yrs, almost 12yrs, 10 yrs, and 4.5 yrs.

I have a list of reasons that boys are better than girls, to raise.

Heck with the wedding.

Who in the world isn't grateful for not having to deal with girl puberty??? ME!!! I never have to explain how to use a tampon. THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, Im new here and while I'm mourning the loss of a girl that never was, I'm incredibly happy that I don't have to raise a girl. *whew! I truly lucked out!*
pepmah78

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said it sista!!!! I refer back to my list every time I think about a girl. I think its what gets me through.
Welcome to the site. I'm so glad your here. Us MOB's need all the support we can get. I have 3 that are 5,3 and 10mths and don't forget that 30 something that takes up residence on the couch!
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome!! I'm the mom of soon to be 4 boys. Got my fingers crossed that about 2 weeks I will be!!

Teenage girls scare me!! I know how I was as a teenager and am so glad that I don't have to be on the other end of that rope!!! Razz
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
reklawj9

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: boys and more boys Reply with quote

I hear you all
I have 3 brothers, 4 sons and a grand son (and a grand daughter)
I really have a great time with my daughter in law becuase HER mom only had daughters, so i get all the"is this normal"phone calls. During one really trying day my DIL calls and in exhusted voice tells me how her son was literally climbing the curtians, to get at the little decorative knobs on the end, result: curtain rod broken, curtians torn ( boy was happy he got the knob)her nerves shot( he'd been chasing the cat earlier) "helping" by flushing the tp down the john(he's 2) and he unfolded half the socks she'd been pairing. She asked me "whats wrong with him...he never stops!"
I wanted to say "honey, what part of BOY didnt you get?" ....I didnt...you see the poor girl had been lulled into a a false sense of mother hood...she had a girl first.I love my grand daughter for the first time ever i get to buy pink( well other than the lonely lil pink come home from the hospital drees i bought in 1981 and never used) and dolls and tea sets....
I just listened to her and explained how "normal" he was being , and we want normal and healthy....then i advised her to make some short plain curtains that woudnt encourage the climbing gene to surface....
My guys range from 27 to 17 my grand kids are 2&4
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've totally given up cleaning during the day while they are awake. Because of that scenario!! Hugs to your dil. She'll get the hang of it. Especially with the experience and help you bring!!! Very Happy
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: