Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mom of 1 preschooler, 1 first grader

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Mom of 1 preschooler, 1 first grader Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Sarah and I am a 33 year old mom of 2 boys, ages 4 and 7 from the Pacific Northwest. My youngest is a chatterbox and very affectionate as well as "squirrely" (not sure how else to describe it...he loves to tease and be teased and is always busy). My 7 year old is very emotionally volatile and has recently been diagnosed with early onset bipolar disorder. We are just beginning to get his medication figured out, but have a fabulous doctor. He also loves legos and is a great reader.

I would love to meet other mommies who have similar challenges in their lives Wink

Raising my boys to be men of God
PhotoChickMommie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Hi Sarah! Reply with quote

I'm new here too. It sounds like we've got quite a bit in common. I'm 34 yrs. old & my boys are 7 yrs. & 3.5 yrs. My youngest is also very chatty, VERY affectionate, & just a 'bit' on the naughty side. LOL. My oldest is also very affectionate but he tends to hold back a bit. He's pretty much a typical 7 yr old. Quite sassy, argumentative & 100% ALL BOY.
We're from the high desert area of So. CA so unfortunately we don't live close but it's nice to know that there is someone on here that I already have some things in common with. I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through some rough times with your oldest. I'm sure it can't be easy. But, it sounds like you're getting a handle on things & that's great. I hope all goes well him. Have a great week & I hope to chat with you soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: