Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just Introducing Myself

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhotoChickMommie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Just Introducing Myself Reply with quote

Hey Ya'll. I'm a 34 yr old mom of my two adorable boys. My husband & I will be celebrating 9 years of marriage on this coming Valentine's Day. Our boys are 7 yrs old & 3.5 yrs old. I'm a busy SAHM Mom/Private Photographer. I'm a very involved mom; PTA Secretary, Vice-Chairperson of School-Site Council & last season I was also Team Mom for our oldest son's T-Ball team. I'm a former pre-school teacher as well, so I do a lot of at home pre-school activities for our youngest. I LOVE being Mom & I love that i have boys. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all & chatting with other moms of boys. Smile
Sarah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Even more in common! Reply with quote

Well, there is another thing we have in common... I taught preschool for 10 years! LOL Laughing

Raising my boys to be men of God
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: