Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie here, Just found out having 3rd BOY!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megan130

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Newbie here, Just found out having 3rd BOY!!! Reply with quote

Ok, so had an ultrasound yesterday and found out having 3rd boy. I did not handle it well. Cried for an hour and still cry off and on when think about it. I feel like the worst mother EVER! I keep trying to explain to my husband that it is not that I don't love this baby it's a mourning over the fact that I will never raise a daughter, which I so desperately wanted. I tried many different things to try to conceive a girl and was so believing it worked that this threw me for a huge loop.

Glad to see there is a group for those with all boys cuz not sure how I'm gonna handle the peeing on the toilets. LOL!

So I look forward to meeting all you!

Megan mommy to:

Riley 3 1/2
Connor 14 month
# 3 BOY DD 6/27/07
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: