Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My own house of testosterone!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Houstonj

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: My own house of testosterone! Reply with quote

What a great website! Very Happy Let's see, I have been surrounded by the male species for many many years! I have three boys...4 if you count my husband, which most of the time I do! They are 10, 9, & 6. Being one of three girls growing up we had to start from scratch with my first boy. Adaption has been made and I can no longer imagine my life any other way! I never was drawn to the pink side of Baby's R Us anyway.

Today will be a full day of football, football, and more football! My son's play for the North Raleigh Bulldogs. Yes, all three of them! I am a team mom, and my husband is a head coach. Our bowl games and end of season parties are all today. I am decked out in my red and black and ready to rumble! Once the games are done, without a doubt, I will be the last one out of the car and therefore, the last one to the TV. By the time I get even close to a remote all 4 of them will be watching "the best game of the season". Confused If I sound like I am complaining, I am not! Not being the dance recitle type God has given me what He knows will make my life complete. I love being the Mother of Boys and look forward to hearing from others!
Granola

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....hi!!!!! Our sport "of choice" was soccer. I know what exactly where you are right now. Smile I coached soccer at our middle school (I live in a very small town) and at our highschool, the girls team. It's been years since I did that but I LOVED it!!!!! It's funny you talked about dance recitals! My youngest boy danced for a number of years! I'm glad he grew out it. It's not my thing either. Yes, God knows EXACTLY what we need. I LOVED having my three fellows. They are all grown and gone now. I miss them. I do have two DIL's now!!!! And love them to pieces!! Smile Going to be a grandmother in Feb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: