Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

living with 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brandyowens

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: living with 5 Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Brandy Owens I live in St. Louis Mo. I have a husband three boys who are 12, 6 and 2 and a brother in law in my one bathroom house.
I work, keep house (as well as I can) pay bills, love my husband, spend time with the boys and work on getting my brother in law out of the house. needless to say I am busy. I love my boys though and they love their momma. It gets crazy around here but I guess after a while you just don't know any different. My husband is a little upset about not having his little girl. And I feel bad sometimes but after having boys for so long I don't know if I could do it. I am used to the burping, farting and crude humor. I have to say I am almost used to the pee around the toilet bowl. I think if we had a girl she would be a little rough around the edges and not very lady like. I could be wrong though.
This is a great site and I am glad I found it.
4boys4metolove

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brandy
I just read your post and well I was thinking your thoughts of the little girl just this morning...but it was myself. When we were pregnant with #4, I thought what in this great big world would I do with a girl?!?!? We have four boys, five including my husband, than 6 if you count the dog...I am not feeling very feminine these days. For awhile there I thought it was jsut my husband with the crude humor...but the boys (7,5,4, baby is too innocent Smile) have started with it all. I just want to feel like a woman!!! Gentle, soft spoken, women Razz I don't know if I am even making any sense!?!?!? Guess I'll read some more posts...hope things get better for you!!! I too am glad to of found this site!!
Charity
SAHM to 4 boys 7, 5, 4, 6 months!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: