Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
momof3inftmde

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

Hi, I am a mom to three rowdy and loud boys ages 10,7, and 4. My boys seem to attract attention when we take them places, such as "wow 3 boys, how do you it", or my favorite"OMG, you must have all the patience in the world". Since my boys are only three years apart, there is a lot of sibling rivalry going on. There is always a disagreement or arguement to defuse.

I would love to meet other MOBs on here to talk to and share stories with. I enjoy reading and scrapbooking when I have the time.
4my3suns

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Very Happy
I also have 3 little guys, 7, 5, and 3. My boys are 19 months apart! Don't you love it when you are at the grocery store and people say "Wow, how do you handle all 3?" - What are you supposed to do? Leave them at home??? I take my boys just about anywhere, and they do get lots of attention. Sometimes it "unwanted" attention...
There is sibling rivalry at my house too! And they are SOOOO LOUD!
http://4my3suns.blogspot.com/
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, and welcome!! I, too, love the comments. I get, 'are they all yours?' And (because I'm pg)'is this your last one?'
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: