Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie! Mom of 3 boys!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
momma3x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Newbie! Mom of 3 boys! Reply with quote

Hi all! My name is Mistyn, I am 26, and I am a VERY proud mom of 3 boys. Isaac is 7, Owen is 5, and Gage is 2. I have only been married to their dad since December 12, 2007 but we have been together since July of 99. We got married in Jamaica, just the two of us. It was wonderful!

I am very excited to get started posting here. Another board I am on is fizzing out unfortunately. But Im sure I will like it here and I will get posting ASAP!! I love to share pics, so I hope you are all ready!! Smile I cant wait to get to know all of you!!
pepmah78

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, glad you found the site. I also have 3 boys that are 5,3 and 10 mths.
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most definitely welcome!! I, too, am a mom of 3 boys, well, soon to be 4. All about the same ages as your boys!!! Very Happy
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Granola

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....Lord I feel old Laughing With my oldest being almost 31, middle 27 and the youngest 25!! It's been quite the journey, a good one. Smile And of course my first grandchild was a boy Laughing Laughing Welcome to you new folks!!!!
3BOYMOMMY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am new and so glad for the chance to chat here and there when my crew is quiet! They are 4, turning three in august and 1 yr. and 2 out of 3 are currently asleep-hurrah! Do you ever just not know what to do first when you finally get a second? I end up starting too many things (laundry, dinner, bills....) and ultimately messing something up! Glad to know all of you - i already feel the slump I was in starting to fade--thanks so much!!
Granola

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....I can remember the feeling of calm when they were asleep. Smile And then I would hear one of them wake up. It can be overwhelming. When you have a moment to yourself, sit on your butt and enjoy the quite. I have three cats and, I swanee, it's like having the boys when they were little again!! I have to break up fights, holler at them about running up and down the stairs, feed them, of course, clean out litter boxes (bathrooms) and be concerned with poop and barf Laughing They are all very old.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: