Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mom of 3 boys, new to posting.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oakgrove3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Mom of 3 boys, new to posting. Reply with quote

I came across this web site from and article on raising children boys vs. girls which is harder on cnn.com. So far I've enjoyed seeing that my boys are "normal" or as normal as boys can be.

I have 3 boys the oldest is 7 going on 17 and the twins are 5. Sometimes I wish for girl, but all I have to do is look at my friends who have girls and see what problems the are having. I'll take my lound, rough housing, and non emotional boys any day.

When I was pregnant with the twins, we found out that they were both boys right away. But I still held out hope until the day of delivery that one would be a girl. No such luck, but I could hope. Untra sounds can be wrong, the technician even told me herself that some times the aren't 100% sure.

I have two nieces one is 18 months and the other is 3 months and they provide me with my girl fix. I can spoil them with the Barbie dolls and pink dresses. At least until they are older and get to picky about what they were.
Granola

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...welcome sweetie!!!!!! Love my boys! My oldest's best friend has two girls. I buy them all sorts of stuff. Just mailed off two tye dye dresse's, LOL!!!! Nice to "meet" you. Smile
erinmcs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pregnant with my 4th boy, and still a big part of me hopes the ultrasound is wrong (although I know she was really sure). Not to mention his heart rate was in the 130's. I'm just ready for him to get here so I hold him and love him, and hopefully forget any thoughts about a girl.
xy - 2/05
xy - 9/08
pepmah78

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, not to worry your in good company here!

As the days pass by, the thought of wishing I had a girl slowly starts to work its way out of my life. I look at my boys and realize that I am so thankful for what God has handed me and I wouldn't change it for anything, not even a girl!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: