Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Halloween is coming soon...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Raising Boys Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Halloween is coming soon... Reply with quote

So, what are your boys gonna be? Mine can't make up their mind. One day it's something and the next day it's something different.
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
erinmcs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of a postcard swap, we need to do a Halloween costume swap! It's unreal the amount of costumes I've accumulated in 7 years!
xy - 2/05
xy - 9/08
3BOYMOMMY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The costumes do add up- and it seems every thing they choose involves a sword /bat / or some other thing I don't want them winging around at each other!
Mommy*2*3*boyz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I try to always do is stake out Wal-Mart after Halloween. My boys love playing dress up and have a drawer full of after Halloween costumes I have bought for a little of nothing. One year, the day after, Wal-Mart had all costumes for $1. I loaded up.

Honestly, we haven't gotten that far yet, regarding what they want to be this year. I'm hoping they will pick something out of the surplus, but that would be too easy I'm sure. I would LOVE to be able to make their costumes this year, but I'm not sewing inclined. Anyone have any ideas for good costumes that don't need sewing, other than a ghost of course!! LOL!
erinmcs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny - my MS wants to be a ghost this year, and my YS wants to be Spiderman (costume we already have!) Cha-ching! My OS is in to Bakugan (sp?), and I'm scared he'll want to be something from that. Long gone are the cute days of pirates, etc, for him - he'll be moving on to zombies, etc...
xy - 2/05
xy - 9/08
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

erinmcs wrote:
Funny - my MS wants to be a ghost this year, and my YS wants to be Spiderman (costume we already have!) Cha-ching! My OS is in to Bakugan (sp?), and I'm scared he'll want to be something from that. Long gone are the cute days of pirates, etc, for him - he'll be moving on to zombies, etc...

OMG, my os is into bakugan as well. Geez, I hope he won't want to be that...
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Angelsmom26

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine want to be Iron Man, The hulk, and Spiderman. Costumes have gotten so expensive. Confused
3Workmanboys

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About 3 years ago, I got my 3 to be the 3 Musketeers. It was sooooo cute and got many compliments. They were complete with the big feather hats, drawn on goatees, etc. They had actually humored me for a custome party. I'm sad to say, my oldest doesn't want to go this year. My youngest wants to be Anakin Skywalker and the middle wants to be a football player because our 2 indoor dogs (a 3 pound maltese and a 2 pound yorkie) have a cheerleader and football player outfits. So sad when the only girl I have to dress is my dog -lol. Best of luck with the outfits and post pics!!
punguta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They grew up so fast and they began to shape their own personality and began to make fads at everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Raising Boys Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: