Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mom X 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skydancer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Mom X 8 Reply with quote

I have 7 sons and 4 grandsons (also 1 daughter and 3 grandaughters) and I have to say that it has been an adventure watching the boys grow into men, but well worth it all. One of my proudest moments was when I walked into a restaurant and saw all 7 of my sons stand up for me until I was seated. What a beautiful sight. Sharon, your sister, Mary, told me about you. I went to high school with her. I can't wait to get your book.
jo2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG now that's what boys are all about, without wishing time away i can't wait for the day when my boys come to mummy for approval of girls lol and when they stand by me as men!! It's down to how you bring them up and it sounds like you've done an amazing job and with sooooooo many lol but they respect you and that is so important. Well done you i think i can honestly say as you will already know, but you have done your job and so well in bringing up your kids, congrats i hope i can say the same in years to come xxx
prifdecop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great exchange of information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: