Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just Introducing Myself

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CorbinsMom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Just Introducing Myself Reply with quote

I joined this forum about a month or so ago, and am just now getting around to introducing myself.
I am a new mom to a 11 month old boy, Corbin. I'd love to have 1 little girl, but would be happy with 4 boys instead. My husband would probably prefer all boys just for the sake of not having to worry as much. His saying: "I'm glad we don't have a girl. It means I only have to worry about one weewee rather than 100." (I'm paraphrasing of course).
He is probably right. I don't envy the other new moms in my area, and the ones with babies Corbin's age in this area. Most of them have had girls (I think Corbin is 1 of 2 boys born last summer). With my husbands beliefs on girls (see above quote) we made out like a bandit.
Hope to meet new moms all over.
kjarrait@hotmail.com
Mom4Boys

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hello, I also have a son named Corbin only we spell it Corbyn! Our Corbyn will be 4 in Aug. I know what you mean about being happy to have boys. We have 4 boys and I couldn't imagine it any other way! I have always said that I am just happy with whatever God gives me. I pray for a baby and a healthy one at that. Smile However, in our neighbor there are 13 boys and only 1 girl! And that is just between 3 families! haha!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: