Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luvmyboyz73

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Newbie Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this board and am hoping to make some new friends! My name is Sherry, I have 2 boys, a 4 1/2 yr old and a 2 yr old and am currently expecting boy #3 in September! Very Happy Both boys LOVE to test me! Hopefully, this can be a place I can vent and get some sympathy and understanding!! LOL Hope to hear from some of you soon. Take care and have a good night!
sjo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sherry,

Yes, please vent here! I'm sure there are lots of women who will understand and empathize with you. Boys are great, but sometimes we have to connect with other moms and our female 'selves'. I started this site for this very reason -- I noticed it so much with other moms of boys.

How did you find out about this site? I sent out press releases to parenting publications, but I think there is probably some other promotion ideas I could do.
Thanks for the post!
Sharon
Luvmyboyz73

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Hi Sharon Reply with quote

Hi Sharon,
I found your website mentioned in "Parenting" magazine. Great site! Smile
Stefani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sherry,

My name is Stefani and I have two boys also 6, 3 and a third boy on the way due in 10 days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: