Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi there.Mom of 4 boys..and 1 girl..does that disqualify me?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2many2count

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Hi there.Mom of 4 boys..and 1 girl..does that disqualify me? Reply with quote

Hello..I have 4 boys and 1 girl...and I am stepmom of 2 more boys!! Yep, that's right....7 kids in total.. Shocked ...6 sons, and only 1 daughter....My house smells of sweaty feet, and fingernail polish!!! They are ages almost 15, 14, 13, 11, 7, 6, and 5...(girl child is the 13 year old)... I am still qualified for this site, right?
Granola

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...holy Pete!!! Bless your soul. No , you are not allowed here, LOL, kidding of course!!!!!! You certainly have your hands full! I'll take the boys over the girl, LOL!!! Come and vent all you want, not that I have to give permission. You ARE very lucky sweetie! Though, as I said, it's a handful, what joy these children have brought to your life. Smile All three of my boys almost died at birth, I wanted five children after not wanting ANY, LOL. We waited seven years to have any. I don't have them right, for some reason, so we stopped at three. You are in my thoughts, LOL!! You CAN do this!! Smile I can't imagine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: