Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just found this site and very happy I did!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oddmomout

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Just found this site and very happy I did! Reply with quote

Hello all. New to this site. Just started searching out of desperation and was so happy to find this. I am married Mom of two boys ages 13 and 17 and I definitely feel like the odd man out in my house. I am so glad to see I am not alone. I already feel a little better just after reading a few of the posts.
Granola

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...hi sweetie!! Welcome to this site. I'm not an official greeter, LOL! I just check in now and then to see how folks are doing. I have three grown sons. all gone now. Talk about being "odd man out", that was me for years but I enjoyed having them. At Christmas I'd have my three sons, my husband's brother and my father in law, LOL!!!! In His/Her infinte wisdom, we are given what we are suppose to have. The joy that you will have will be realized at a certain point. I know it's hard sometimes, belive me I know! Two have wifes and children but I am SO important to them. They "take care" of me in the sense of support. Going through some rough times. I know they will always be there for me. Enjoy those blessings sweetie!!!!!
oddmomout

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thank you for welcoming me. I have seen many of your posts. Looks like you are a great resource to many on here. Glad you are enjoying your grown boys and their families. I look forward to that time. If I survive! lol. Right now just trying to figure it all out. Reading helps. I just got Sharon's book over the weekend and it was hysterical! I am really enjoying reading it and I am not a big reader. I think reading may be my new hobby. I have to do something to get through this weird time!
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!! Sorry it's taken me awhile to say hi!! I'm a mom to 4 boys. A bit younger than yours. Smile Glad to have you aboard!!
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: