Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New here!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNGal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: New here! Reply with quote

Hello!

I am glad I found this site! I have been feeling very down lately b/c it seems like everyone I know either has (at least) one daughter or is currently pg w/ one.

Me- I have 3 boys (ages 5, 3, & 6 months). I have no mother (mine died a few years ago & truth be told, she wasn't a good mother to me anyway) & a MIL who has another son w/ a daughter (so she doesn't have time or energy to waste on her grandsons).

I know it sounds like I am just in a pity-party mood, but it's very difficult when you never had that mother-daughter relationship w/ your own mom, you never will have a daughter of your own to experience it w/, & everyone around you seems to be able to have a daughter except you.

Thanks for listening.
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No daughter here! Wink I have 4 boys and wouldn't have it any other way! There are a lot of threads about mamas wanting daughters. You should check them out!
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: