Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello! I'm a soon to be mom of three

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hope

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Hello! I'm a soon to be mom of three Reply with quote

Hello my name is Hope (which you probably new that).

I have two boys and another on the way:
Christian - 9
Ryley - 1
and currently pregnant with Evan.

We've decided this is it for us and while I am very excited I am also nervous about having two so close in age together. I imagine there are pros/cons to it just like there are with a big age gap.

Anyways... nice to meet all of you!
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet you Hope! All my boys are 2 years apart. So I have never had the privilege of having boys that close together. I have 2 brothers that are 15mos apart, though. And they've turned out ok. Very Happy Boys are fun! I have 4 and if I could predict that we would have another son, I would go again! But, we are done.
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
Hope

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tav Mom wrote:
Nice to meet you Hope! All my boys are 2 years apart. So I have never had the privilege of having boys that close together. I have 2 brothers that are 15mos apart, though. And they've turned out ok. Very Happy Boys are fun! I have 4 and if I could predict that we would have another son, I would go again! But, we are done.

Thank you for the reply. Smile Evan is here now and so far so good! No jealousy just love. I'm sure that'll change some in time though, lol.
aleezysam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my...sooo true for me as well. I can get manly with the best of them, and sadly it takes some effort for me to remember to try to be feminine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: