Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

aggression

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Raising Boys Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
car_la3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: aggression Reply with quote

Hi I'm new here and would like some input on aggression. I have 3 boys. They are 7, 5 and 3. My 5 and 3 year olds are quite aggressive. My 5 year old is aggressive in play. Not in a mean way, but when he plays, he plays very rough. My youngest usually gets the brunt of that. And my youngest is even more aggressive, but in a meaner way. We try all kinds of discipline, and nothing seems to work. He is very independent and stubborn. I will also say he is very adorable and charming, and knows how to use it!! Even the girls at daycare have said that!! Any input or advice is appreciated Smile
IoanIancu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: aggression Reply with quote

Aggressive rabbits can be scary. Rabbits bite hard, kick hard, and move fast, so it's not unusual for owners to get intimated, or start dreaming of dumping Boopsie at the pound....

prifdecop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your posts! Very interesting!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Raising Boys Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: