Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OMG!!!! So Happy!!!! Hello All!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mommyof5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: OMG!!!! So Happy!!!! Hello All!!!!! Reply with quote

well I thought that I was alone in this world with only having sons!!
okay a little info about me first let me start by saying I am indeed a mom, I'm 27, have been with my husband for almost 11 years been married for almost 7, and in the time since we have been together I have given birth to not 1 not 2 not 3 but 5 BOYS!!! YES I said it, and also last year coming up on 2 years ago miscarried twin boys so now if you count it I have 7 sons. Where in the world is my daughter? And I get the comments in the stores like " I will pray for you." "what no girls?" and are you gonna keep trying?" and you gotta try for a girl." it gets quite annoying but then I do get comments like " those boys are gonna take care of you."
But see the crazy thing is, these people do not know what goes on in my house, lol I have become the most unfeminine mother around, because I have to do everything that my boys like which include my hubby lol. Boy movies, shows, toys, and clothing stores forget about it I know where every boy item is and when I walk past the girl items I find myself wanting to try for that girl. Oh wow I am just going on and on because I cannot believe that there are other moms of boys looking to talk about it. And btw here are the ages of my handsome boys 8,7,5,3, 7months. And yes all heads turn right to us when we walk into any store or restaurant. Hey I love it!!!!
Tav Mom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet you! I have 4. I have never been a feminine girl. So I fit with boys!! Welcome!!
Keegan-7/06
Tarik- 7/08
SassySue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: OMG!!!! So Happy!!!! Hello All!!!!! Reply with quote

Mommyof5 wrote:
I have become the most unfeminine mother around, because I have to do everything that my boys like which include my hubby lol. Boy movies, shows, toys,

Oh my...sooo true for me as well. I can get manly with the best of them, and sadly it takes some effort for me to remember to try to be feminine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: