Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mommyhoney

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hello, I am new. My name is Kate and I am a Mom to two boys, aged 5 almost 6 and 2.

I don't really have any friends who are MOBs, and thought this might be a nice place to chat. I've been looking for a website like this for years. I am happy to be here and hope to make some friends.

Please feel free to ask me anything. Smile
twinmomhl

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Hi There! Reply with quote

Welcome! I haven't been on this site in a while. When I was pregnant with my 3rd boy, I stumbled upon this site. It was such a support to me. I met a great friend who I still keep in contact with. I am a mom of twin boys who are 7 years old and my little guy will be 3 in September. I am a self proclaimed girlie girl, (I love shopping, makeup, pink etc) and God decided to bless me with all boys. Never pictured myself as a MOB, always saw little girls in my family. I have one brother and two little sisters, so I had lots of experience with girls too. All that being said, I am enjoying my boys very much, and although I don't think the longing for that daughter will ever leave me, I am really having fun raising all of these boys! I am becoming so excited for them to get more and more involved in sports and I never knew I could cheer so loud at their games! I never even liked sports! LOL!

My littlest guy has become my little sidekick and is with me all the time. I have a love for music and singing and even though he is a boy surrounded by "sporty guys", he seems to love music too! I am so excited to have one of my boys show interest in this!
I think I always thought I needed to have a daughter so we could have the closeness that my boys experience with my husband. But I think us MOBs can have a different kind of closeness with our boys. At the same time it teaches us "girlie girls" to think outside the box and grow. Enjoy your boys! Feel free to PM me if you want to chat more!
mohsin378

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: mohsin Reply with quote

I don't really have any friends who are MOBs, and thought this might be a nice place to chat. I've been looking for a website like this for years. I am happy to be here and hope to make some friends.
mohsin378

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I am new. My name is Kate and I am a Mom to two boys, aged 5 almost 6 and 2.

cisco training cisco training
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: