Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Five boys here!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kylerboys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Five boys here! Reply with quote

Just wanted to introduce myself. I was reading a local family magazine today at the dentist office and they had a little article about your website. I went right home and logged on! Very Happy

My name is Jenn and I live in the Boise, Idaho area. I have five boys ages 7, 6, 5 this month, 2, and 3 months. I grew up in a family of four girls so the boy thing is all new to me! lol!

--jenn
lil mama3 bois

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jenn! I am Monica in Augusta, GA. I have 3 boys. 10,5 and 2. I found this site in a local parenting periodical. Look foward to getting to know you better.
~~ Monica

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Fellow Idahoan Reply with quote

Hey I just heard about this site and thought I would log on and see what it had. I saw your post and noticed you were from Boise and I am from Caldwell. I have three boys 8, 4 and 10 months. I can't imagine how it would be to have 5 boys. I thought my house was noisy.

Everyone tells me it is easier with boys just not quiet and boy is that the truth.

God Bless,
Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: