Moms Of Boys Forum Index Moms Of Boys

Click "Register" to join. Once logged in, to post a new topic, click 'new topic' at the top or bottom of the message board. To post a reply, click on the original post listed, and then click 'post reply' at the top of the screen.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Friday!! It's been awhile !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angel20056

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Happy Friday!! It's been awhile ! Reply with quote

Hi all !
I hope your week went well. It went fast as usual.Do any of you have weekend plans? I wanted to get the lawn mowed but of course would't you know it ,it's supposed to rain the whole time. Tonight Serena & Natasha have an away game for football (that they have to cheer at & they won't be home til 11:30 or midnite.Luckily they have their own keys.Nick doesn't have football practice tonight because of the away game.
I was thinking about going to bible study but I'm not sure though. I went all the time last year but when gas prices got so high ,I just couldn't afford to.I really enjoyed it before.
Anyway,how's your weather been? The beginning of the week it was hot & for the past few days, it's been cold .It definantly feels like Fall.Next month is our town Fall Festival.The kids usally go to that. I hope it's nice. Most years it's sunny & warm but 2 yrs ago it was nasty!! They like the hayrides. I wouldn't mind them if the straw didn't poke me right through my pants. That doesn't feel very good.
Well Have a nice weekend & Take care.Talk to you later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moms Of Boys Forum Index -> Saying Hi! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: